Formula 1 Team
Alpine F1 Team have a new opportunity as a Software Engineering Intern to join our Software Engineering Team.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work with the Software Engineering Team to implement the full software development lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the development, testing and maintenance of software used throughout the entire F1 Team.
- Owning the operational phase of our Software Development Lifecycle.
- Currently Studying Computer Science or similar, ideally in your penultimate year of study.
- Good problem-solving skills and organisation.
- Knowledge of C# programming or similar imperative languages.
- Takes a collaborative approach to working in teams and has good communication skills.
- A strong interest in the software development lifecycle.
- Accountable and enthusiastic.
- An interest in F1 or Motorsport is beneficial.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Alpine Racing strives to be diverse and inclusive, a place where we can all be ourselves. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are committed to making a consistent, top down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.
To apply for this job please visit cdn.group.renault.com.