Website Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains
At Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains we offer a 12 month Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Placement Scheme which will tap into your passion and determination, giving you a real opportunity to contribute to our success story. The Compensation & Benefits team focus on rewarding an exceptionally high performing workforce who design, manufacture, build, test and race our products. HPP is part of the Mercedes team that has won eight consecutive Formula 1 World Championships, and who have recently also won the Formula E drivers and constructors World Championship for the second consecutive time.
Job no: 497542
Work type: Student
Department: Human Resources (Div)
The 12 month Placement within our C&B team is designed to provide you with the foundation of how a Compensation and Benefits team operates to support a high performance culture.
During your 12 month placement you will experience the following:
- Actively support the C&B team by creating and analysing management data which is fundamental to us achieving departmental objectives
- Experience managing and maintaining bespoke HR databases, ensuring that information given is captured correctly and effectively
- Supplier Management experience of Benefit’s offered here at HPP
- Take ownership of a variety of project work to support wider company objectives
- Involved in our Continuous Improvement of our processes and procedures
What can we offer you?
We offer the opportunity to work in a state of the art Research and Development centre, being involved in exciting challenges alongside some of Formula 1’s best engineers. You will gain invaluable experience working to support an eight-time World Championship-winning team.
Our benefits package includes;
- A salary of £23,500pa
- Collective bonus
- Company lease car scheme
- 36 days annual leave
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Onsite Gym
- A variety of other benefits and staff discounts
What do we need from you?
- A curious, tenacious and driven individual with a hunger to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll be on target to achieve a 2:1 or above in a relevant business degree
- Determination, resourcefulness and focus, to deliver results on time and with an exceptional level of attention to detail
- The ability to evaluate and understand data and information quickly, using information to identify options, making recommendations and robust decisions
- Technology focused to help develop and improve our processes and procedures
- A passion for continuous improvement in order to seek out new ways to add value to the business
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed
- The confidence to quickly build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
The application process:
- Submit your on-line application, CV and covering letter
- Within this we would like to learn as much about you as possible. Tell us about your hobbies and passions; related and unrelated to the scheme or degree you are studying as this will help you stand out against candidates that may have the same qualifications and grades as you.
- Please remember to list the grades you have achieved against the respective qualifications, employment and project experience.
- As part of our Diversity and Inclusion policy please do not put a photo of yourself on your CV.
- Your application will be screened by HR and the hiring manager
- If successful you will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at HPP which will take place January 2024 – March 2024
- If successful your scheme will start in August 2024.
We recognise that the ideal candidate for this role may not meet every requirement in this advert and understand that some applicants are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Here at Mercedes AMG HPP our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring are critical to our success. HPP does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or group or class protected by any local law and we encourage applications from any background.
During your application process we are committed to providing additional support where it may be needed. If you need additional financial support to help attend Assessment Centres and Interviews you can apply to be considered to receive our Interview Travel Bursary which will provide full reimbursement for any travel expenses incurred. At the point of a successful invitation to interview please raise this with your Recruitment contact at HPP.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, there may be periods of time during the process where you don’t hear anything from us. Don’t worry! We will advise you of the outcome of your application regardless of the result so please bear with us. Please be advised that we are unable to provide detailed feedback to applicants, apologies for any inconvenience.
Advertised: 04 Aug 2023 GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 GMT Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.