Vidnoye Racing Point F1 Team – application window now open for this rare opportunity.
Seto Formula Careers endeavour to bring you the very latest information with regards to apprenticeships, work experience, industrial placements, and rare positions to make sure you have the best opportunity of gaining a job in your chosen industry!
Racing Point F1 Team have just announced an awesome opportunity to work on their Race Team as a mechanic!
This exciting role includes being involved with:
• Build and maintenance of chassis assemblies
• Build and maintenance of front and rear wing assemblies
• Build and maintenance of front end and suspension assemblies
• Build and maintenance of spare rear end and suspension assemblies
• Build and maintenance of garage equipment
• Participating as part of the race team pit crew
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate previous experience as a race mechanic in a Formula 1/high-level motorsport environment.
Applicants must be currently eligible to work in the UK, and be able to attend interviews in the UK.
http://theivylodge.co.uk/home/attachment/mobile-phone-with-big-screen-and-just-one-button-on-front/ For more information and to apply, please follow this link: https://www.racingpointf1.com/careers/race-team-mechanics-bwt-racing-point-f1-team
Position posted 2nd December 2020.