Congratulations to Grace Mitcham for winning our hashtag hoodie competition!
We are #FCFAMILY
Formula Careers is more than just a website, it’s a family of people from all over the world coming together with one goal – working in the pinnacle of motorsport. And to celebrate the launch of our Student Support Group on LinkedIn which now has over a thousand members, we have designed a special celebratory ‘Hashtag Hoodie’ to mark the occasion!
How to enter
All you need to do is:
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/formulacareers_/
Follow our new Clothing page on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/formulacareersapparel/
Like the competition post, and comment ‘done’ when you’ve completed all the steps!
Tag a friend on the competition post who also wants to work in motorsport to get one extra entry into the draw! (friend has to do the same to be entered too).
Multiple tags do not count as extra attempts.
Winner will be chosen by us at random from all entries. Competition closes midnight (UK time) 28th September 2020. See terms and conditions below for details.
- The promoter is: Formula Careers.
- The competition is open to everybody, however our supplier is only able to deliver to following countries:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cape Verde, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kenya, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singaport, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Province of China, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uraguay, Virgin Islands, U.S.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified, unless it’s an extra entry for tagging a friend.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight (BST) 28th September 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One ‘Hashtag Hoodie’ in white, Unisex, sizes between XS and XXL. The product can not be exchanged once the size has been chosen. Pictures of the hoodie are for display purposes only, and the style and colour of the hoodie may differ to the one shown. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Formula Careers, from all entries via Instagram, from entries that have liked the Formula Careers Instagram page, liked the Formula Careers Clothing Instagram page, liked the competition post, and gain one extra entry for tagging a friend.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The winner’s name will be published 28 days after closing date on the Competition page on the website
- Formula Careers will decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram. Only one prize will be awarded.
- Formula Careers’ decision as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @formulacareers_ and @formulacareersapparel,have liked the competition post on Instagram and commented on the competition post in order to enter.
- Formula Careers shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Formula Careers also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.