The Formula Careers Student Spotlight is back for 2023!
This year we are shining the spotlight on the passionate students of our Guide to Getting Work Experience in Motorsport. We are delighted to be able to give you the chance to share your journey with our vast audience, your career aspirations for the future and most importantly to help inspire the next generation of motorsport students.
To be Eligible:
- You must have purchased the Guide (submissions will be checked against our student roll).
- You must be studying anything related to motorsports, such as mechanical engineering, aerodynamics, etc or have an interesting journey that you feel would inspire our followers
Each month we will be selecting a number of students to have their interview featured throughout the Formula Careers network including our website and our social channels. Being featured throughout the Formula Careers network will give you a platform to showcase your talents and achievements to a wider audience, and it’s also a great way to network with other professionals in the industry. You’ll be able to share your experiences, challenges, and aspirations with our followers, and inspire others to pursue their own dreams in motorsports.
If you’re interested in being featured, and are an enrolled student on our Guide to Getting Work Experience in Motorsport, please fill in the form below. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your passion! Please note, submission does not guarantee a feature. If you are successful we will be in touch within four weeks of receiving your submission.
Just a small slice of our visibility:
- 50,000+ followers to our LinkedIn business page
- 20,000+ subscribers to our LinkedIn newsletter
- 9,000+ members in our LinkedIn Student Support Group
- 35,000+ visitors to our website per week
- 7,000+ followers on Instagram