Website Formula 1 Management
Formula 1’s principal activity is the exploitation and management of the commercial rights to the FIA Formula One World Championship to which it holds the exclusive rights until the end of 2110.
Our vision is to deliver the world’s greatest sports and entertainment spectacle, with innovation, inclusivity and sustainability at the heart of our future growth and value. Our key to success is an organisation that values passion, integrity and respect.
An outstanding opportunity exists for a bright person who wants to build a career in Finance with a globally-recognised brand name, whilst learning from a high-performance team in a large well-established Finance function that operates in a best-practice environment. This full-time role would suit someone who wants to further their studies on a part-time basis in a mentoring and supportive environment.
Reporting into the Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager, this role will be split between being FP&A focused for defined periods of the year and a broader cash/treasury focus for the rest of the time:
FP&A responsibilities will include assistance with:
- Execution of the quarterly Group budget and forecast processes with delivery of the end-product in adherence to strict deadlines.
- The delivery of regular Group management reporting information.
- Monitoring progress against a pre-determined timetable to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ad-hoc FP&A-related queries.
- Daily reconciliation of UK company bank accounts.
Ongoing treasury responsibilities will include assistance with:
- Monthly preparation of reconciliation summaries for review.
- Preparation of daily cash summary reflecting cash holdings across Group companies and currencies.
With exceptional organisational skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, you have a positive, can-do attitude and always work with a high level of integrity, confidentiality and commitment given the need to meet regular deadlines.
- A strong academic record
- Recently educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & ideally experience of financial modelling
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics D365 and Power BI, while not essential, would be beneficial
This position is based in Biggin Hill, Kent. The successful candidate needs to have their own transport and live within an hour’s commute of Biggin Hill.
As a united team we achieve great things together. Are you ready to unleash your potential at F1?
To apply for this job please visit formulaone.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.