Website Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains
Job no: 497306
Work type: Student
Department: Human Resources (Div)
Purpose of the role is to…
- Support the maintenance of the test facilities across both planned and reactive.
- Learn to understand the mechanical systems that underpin our testing activities including water , oil pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Willing to learn key activities that are vital to the department eg forklift driving , crane operation and stock taking of key resources.
- You will aim to be a pivotal part of making sure that the test facilities across site run seamlessly and when required making sure we can make it operational in a timely manner.
- This is a widely varying role that will reward the successful candidate will a large amount of knowledge over several areas.
Be skilled at…
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Driven to succeed
- Computer literate
Preferably have experience of…
- Mechanical systems
- Reading technical drawings/schematics
- Diligent and show attention to detail
- Flexible and open
- A team player
- Success driven, capable to perform under pressure and overcome challenges
- Target and deadline driven
Advertised: 19 Dec 2022 GMT Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023 GMT Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.