Website Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains
Job no: 497284
Work type: Student
Department: Human Resources (Div)
What we can offer you?
- Ability to design, assemble and build low and hazardous voltage harnesses for hybrid systems from component level to full control systems
- Introduction to 2D and 3D design of auxiliary rigs and development of the dyno and rig test facilities
- Set-up test facilities for future motor and hybrid components and systems
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Engineering) to ensure the development of the product is optimised
- Adhere to, create and maintain standard operating procedures for testing processes and operations
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement activities
What we need from you?
- Conscientious and driven individuals who can thrive in a fast paced environment
- For you to have completed (or be expecting to achieve by September 2023) a level 3 BTEC or equivalent diploma (with Electrical bias)
- For you to have achieved GCSE’s at grades to a C or above (5-9) in Maths, physics and English Language
- Practical experience in understanding circuit diagrams and electrical drawings. You will need to have an understanding of electrical and electronic engineering principles
- The ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, accountability, and initiative, along with taking a pride in the quality of work you produce
- A willingness to go the extra mile to help the team succeed
- Online application with CV & cover letter
- Hiring manager review
- If successful you will be invited to an Assessment centre, these are held throughout November – March.
- If successful, your scheme will start September 2023
Advertised: 25 Nov 2022 GMT Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023 GMT Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.pageuppeople.com.