Internal Logistics Internship with McLaren Racing – applications now OPEN.
Formula Careers endeavour to bring you the very latest information with regards to apprenticeships, work experience and industrial placements, and entry-level positions to make sure you have the best opportunity of gaining a job in your chosen industry!
Now’s your chance to spend twelve months with McLaren Racing within their Internal Logistics team.
Industrial Placement – Internal Logistics
“Working closely with the Internal Logistics Coordinators you will work to a planned program which takes you through all aspects of factory-based logistics, supporting workshop kitting of new projects, upgrades and repairs, while maintaining consumable stock control, as well as the opportunity to identify and implement a process improvement project.”
Duration: 12 months
- IT literacy and the ability to interpret data will be a significant advantage in this role
- An understanding of F1 manufacturing techniques would be an advantage
- Has developed and participated in a team-oriented environment
- Brave and comfortable to try new things
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Conscientious, keen to develop, focused on achieving successful outcomes
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Uses initiative and offers solutions to problems
- Has a positive approach to problems
- High attention to detail
- Leads by example
- Team player and supports others
- Good communication skills – uses accurate and clear communication and demonstrates when information is or is not understood
- Adaptable and flexible – adapts to situations outside of normal ways of working, willingness to work on other tasks outside of normal day to day duties, reacts to change in a positive way
- Respectful, hardworking and enthusiastic
- 18-21yrs, or anyone with relevant post-school experience
- Not suitable for experienced post-grad students